Saturday 26 October 2013

Our Christmas trips!

We have had a fantastic response to our parent led Xmas trips to the Unicorn!

The 30 seats available for Twas the Night Before Christmas were taken in 24 hours. We have an incredible 87 of you coming along to Cinderella - our most popular trip so far!

I will be sending out letters for our next shows in early 2014 in late November - don't miss out!

I have had some fuller clarification from the Unicorn now on their booking policy which might be useful to pass on to you before these shows. It is as follows:

- Group tickets - Group booking numbers and dates can only be changed up to six weeks before the show. No refunds are offered on group tickets.

As six weeks before a show is quite a long time to think ahead for most people, this date usually corresponds to my deadline I put in the letter. When the deadline has passed and I have given final numbers to the theatre, I can't change them! Please ensure you get all requests for tickets in to me by deadline.

If people can't come on the day, then please contact the box office. If the show is SOLD OUT, then they may be able to resell tickets for you. However this is only possible if people are waiting for returns...

- The 48 hour return or refund policy is only applicable to individual full price tickets. Apologies for the confusion..!

This means, unless the show is sold out, then it is up to you to find someone else to use and pay you for your ticket if you can't go. I will leave it for parents to contact the box office individually if they can't go on the day.

 Many thanks!